Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Aprilia RSV4 Stunt bike

Like most of you out there in interwebs land I subscribe to Instagram. Yes, I do get carried away sometimes with the hash tags and yes with the frequency of pictures I post but I always keep it artistic. The people I follow on IG range from writers to of course every motorcycle enhusiast I can find. 
One account I follow is called Clutchpop. They post pictures everyday of different street bikes and a lot of them are nice. But one today really irked me. 
Now, I understand that everyone can do what they want with their bike and maybe this person got their hands on a wrecked model but a $25,000 motorcycle as a stunt bike are you nuts!! I'm totally floored by this, it makes me want to cry. Such a beautiful piece of machinery should be lovingly restored and appreciated on a race track not shown off like some sad circus bear at a carnival doing tricks.

I emplore you please revisit what you want to do with this RSV4..


No comments:

Post a Comment