Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Female Riders

Everything in life is cyclical.

That being said a wonderful movement has decided finally to come back around. The days of the female rider.

What I love about being part of this time period is that I can go ride my bike and the only thing I hear is "that's dangerous". I'm not discriminated against because I'm a female, I am seen as an equal. Maybe the work place isn't quite there yet or even some parts of the country. But when I talk about or show a bike the attention and respect I get are from what I know and not from my gender. I love to see other ladies enjoying the same freedom with their bikes too. I follow many female riders through social media and we all share this wonderful connection of motorcycles.

Just take a moment this summer and count the female riders you see because you will see more as time goes on. The progress of motorcycles is as much the influence of women as of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment