Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter Riding

During the gloomy winter months every rider has their preferences for what they do. I personally work on projects and ski, unfortunately I am a lot better skier than I am a rider but I have always been an athlete. My boyfriend works on his race bike trying to make it faster and better in the corners. Its the following two activities I'm not so sure about.
On Imgur there are plenty of pictures of bikes and riders and cats. But the following pictured are the focus of my study today.
http://imgur.com/HV8ANPQ?tags
http://imgur.com/OXnUGhV?tags
 
Which would you rather do as a winter riding activity? Personally off- roading with some seriously studded tires sounds a lot more fun than trying to navigate some slightly icy and salt covered roads but many find it the other way around. A friend of mine rides her chopper in NYC during the winter and there are many more pictures likes these giving all of us inspiration to try some winter riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment