Wednesday, January 22, 2014

LRRS Count Down

So I checked the calendar today like in sure you all did and realized that there is only 13 more weeks until Loudon opens back up for road racing!!!! I know it seems like a long way off but it will be here before you know it. What are you doing to prepare form this season? Are you upgrading parts? Did you get a new bike? Do you have new friends coming out to join the races? Whatever it is you are doing keep it up!!
I had the pleasure a couple weeks ago of cleaning the from brake calipers on my boyfriends bike, that was an experience to say the least. Its certainly no fun to try and remove brake shoes from and old bike but trying to clean the little crevices around the pistons on a new brake set up is tedious. Still, I am confident they will work in turn one!


http://www.lrrsracing.com/


Don't forget to renew your license!

No comments:

Post a Comment