Thursday, February 27, 2014

Change of pace

Towards the end of last week I realized I had kind of run out of things to talk about in the motorcycling world. It isn't easy to come up with new information each day considering Facebook already does that for you. 
There are also several other great motorcycle blogs written by women who have a better focus on what they want to write about and you should definitely check them out.
So after some thinking I have decidedto focus more on classic bikes, which is how I grew my passion for motorcycles in the first place. 
With the cafe racer movement coming back in full force and the chopper movement somewhat behind us I think showing all of you these brilliant machines in their original style will help put all the modern technology and engineering in perspective, make us all appreciate where these machines have come from and where they will go. 
I don't think anyone can move forward without taking a good look at their past.

So I hope you will all stick with me as I in lack of better terms bring up the past of motorcycling.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes its good to go back to the beginning, why do I like these British bikes or motorcycles in general….. For me it began on Easter Sunday 1976, I am looking in the picture window of Triumph of Wellesley, out on Rt 9…… There is a new Triumph Bonneville in the window Pacific Blue / White gas tank, …..I said to myself I'm going to get one of those…..and I did!!

    ReplyDelete