Saturday, February 15, 2014

Vintage Police Bike


So here's another great post from my club president and for all of you that don't know it's The BSA Owner's Club of New England. I know I need to stop poaching his pictures but they're always so great!!

Today's pic is of a vintage auxiliary police bike from New Haven,CT. It's interesting to see how only the brand has really changed over time. Modern police bikes don't look all that different from this wonderful relic of the past. I guess that doesn't say much about Harley's choice in styling...

Anyways, I do enjoy the styling of the British models, they have always displayed a beautiful simplicity and functionality. 

1 comment:

  1. Triumph had a police bike, that was loved by police forces and sold all over the world. it was called the"The SAINT " [ which means Stop Anything In No Time…:-) ]

    ReplyDelete