Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Triumph Battle 2014

As much as I love my old BSA I sometimes think I would really enjoy a brand new triumph. I went out and bought my little Honda 250 last year to practice riding so I would be worthy of the beautiful machine I helped revive but I can't help think maybe it would be easier or nicer to consolidate down two one. Now I know this is quite silly because she who has the most bikes wins and there is no way I will give up the BSA.

But if I did consolidate my inventory which model would I pick?

I've narrowed it down to two models, the Bonneville and the Scrambler. They have the same engine, same styling and almost the same price. My number one reason for choosing the Bonneville over the Scrambler would be the placement of the exhaust. I am worried I would burn the heck out of my leg, but everyone gets a Bonneville it may be nice the have something different.

If you could choose, which bike would you want out of the two and why?

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/bikes/bonneville/2014/bonneville#styling

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/bikes/scrambler/2014/scrambler

1 comment:

  1. My first motorcycle ride was on a brand new 1965 Honda 305 Scrambler, my first bike was a new 1976 Honda CL360, so I must admit to being partial to the Triumph Scrambler, however you can't go wrong with either.But the Scrambler is very cool:-)

    ReplyDelete