Monday, February 10, 2014

Riding Music

For me listening to music in the car is as natural as driving. So when I hopped on the Honda for the first time last year I put some Vivaldi on the IPhone and went off for a sunrise ride along the water in Falmouth,MA. It was beautiful to see the sunrise and follow the road curves by myself. 

Music while riding helps calm my nerves, as much as I love hearing the engine roar it takes my mind off bad stuff that could happen which sadly has happened a bunch. 

Any thoughts on riding with tunes on?

2 comments:

  1. " It keeps you running" Doobie Brothers….. reminds me of my first ride on my 1977 Bonneville… May 1978… Even now a song that says, lets go for a long ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Rio"....Doobie Brothers again….I was living in Virginia…Me and the Bonney cruising the Beltway, through Maryland, Virginia, in that Washington DC summer heat…:-)

    ReplyDelete