Sunday, February 16, 2014

Favorite Riding Jacket

If you could change one thing about your favorite riding jacket what would it be?

I would want my jacket to be a but more broken in than it is right now. Don't get me wrong I love wearing it but I just don't feel like I can move in it very well. I know they are meant for safety but us tiny girls tend to get overwhelmed in these kind of protective riding gear. 
I currently wear a textile Dianese armored jacket which I do love but the armor is still "universal" which doesn't work so well for my small frame. It makes it difficult to move. I currently haven't found a leather jacket that I like, every one I try is too stiff and limits my range of motion even further than the textile.
Despite these small problems I always wear protective gear when riding even if it means I'm uncomfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment