Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dreams

Have you ever actually sat down and thought about your life's dreams? We all have those moments where we feel so inspired that we create this beautiful perfect dream in our minds eye. But how many of us actually achieve or set out to achieve these dreams?

I have so many dreams I have a hard time picking only one. I once wanted to be an Olympic figure skating champion, then I wanted to be a Veterinarian and then I started having real dreams about riding motorcycles. I would shift through the gears with ease going through corners on a bright sunny dream day, all before I had even been on a bike.

What no one tells you is how much hard work and stress it is along that road to your dream. Look at MotoGP riders for instance. They have to over come injuries, destroyed equipment and criticism to get where they are.

So why do it?

Because there is nothing else that will do. Nothing else that will quench that thirst, I imagine its something similar to what drug addicts feel. Eat, sleep, breathe, think, love, do what drives your spirit even if it isn't motorcycles.

But if it is... join the club!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment